RiskPartner’s RMIS solution provides insurance and risk professionals with the analytical tools necessary for making the informed decisions their organizations are demanding. Information that will lower their organization’s total cost of risk (TCOR) by driving short-term profitability and increasing long-term organizational value. Utilizing this powerful solution, organizations can instantaneously cross-examine risk and insurance information by consolidating data into a single, comprehensive database. This integrated data provides greater business intelligence – information that offers insight into areas such as total cost of risk, benchmarking, and risk profiles. With current, accurate, and reliable information, organizations have the ability to pro-actively manage risk and exposures utilizing a broad view of their data.
In the simplest terms, RiskPartner is a web-based RMIS that manages exposure, claims, and policy data by providing real-time information that offers a true picture of risk and exposure. This is the data necessary for generating the savings your organization demands related to your total cost of risk.
What this means to you is that you are saving valuable time from the clerical tasks involved in managing risk. This is time you can use to work on other activities. You will also be able to provide informed and accurate findings, allowing for data-driven decision making. Decisions made backed up with data will let you provide effective decision options and beneficial results proven with data.
RiskPartner’s RMIS has a variety of features that provide organizations with the ability to efficiently and effectively manage their risk and insurance information on an enterprise-wide basis. These features include:
- Ability to maintain accurate and reliable data
- Standardization and automation of workflow processes Single database for consolidating all risk and insurance information into one central repository
- Critical information is easily managed for analysis and appropriate action
- Simplified portal for more accurate data collection Ability to load data in multiple formats
- Personalized dashboards that provide real-time information relevant to the user
- On-demand reporting
- Automatic scheduling and distribution of reports
- Ability to interface with third party systems - reduce duplicate data entry
- Advanced security
- Comprehensive help and tutorials
- Hosted data with full back-up (Software as a Service)