RiskPartner's RMIS Base Product
RiskPartner’s base product offers a comprehensive solution for managing exposure data, policy information, and claims data. Through the aggregation of these data sets, insurance and risk professionals have the perfect platform for making fully informed decisions based on clear, accurate, and timely information. The base product provides the ability to manage:
Organizations have the ability to easily track all exposure types: Property, Equipment, Fine Art, Furniture, Fleet, and Personnel.
P O L I C Y DATA
Maintain policy, binder, endorsement, submission, and broker/carrier communications in one central repository.
C L A I M S R E P O RT I N G & A N A LY S I S
Organizations have the ability to analyze and report on their claims data in a meaningful and powerful way by easily integrating data feeds from TPAs and/or carriers.
RiskPartner’s RMIS has a variety of features that provide organizations with the ability to efficiently and effectively manage their risk and insurance information on an enteprise-wide basis. These features include:
- Ability to maintain accurate and reliable data
- Standardization and automation of workflow processes
- Single database for consolidating all risk and insurance information into one central repository
- Easily manage critical information for analysis and appropriate action
- Portal for data collection
- Ability to load data in multiple formats
- Personalized dashboards that provide real-time information relevant to the user
- On-demand reporting
- Automatically schedule and distribute reports
- Ability to interface with third party systems
- Advanced security
- Comprehensive help and tutorials
- Hosted data with full back-up (Software as a Service)